YOUR ARTWORKS WILL BE SEEN WIDELY
YOUR UNIQUE VOICE WILL BE HEARD EXTENSIVELY
YOUR CREATIVE IDEAS WILL BE INSPIRED PROFOUNDLY
CROSSING TIME ZONES
2022·China-Canada-Australia Young Artists Communication Exhibition (online)
EXHIBITION CONTENT: Led by Sino-Canada Alliance of Arts and Culture and School of Visual Communication Design of Luxun Academy of Fine Arts , this exhibition will create cultural ties between China, Canada and Australia, make a profound broadcast and spread for the artists and their works,build a communication and cooperation platform for the artists and their creative thoughts,via the presenting,promoting of artworks and the follow arts events(artists interview and communication salon etc.) between artists from different countries on multiple kinds of medias in China, Canada and Australia.
- WORK REQUIREMENTS 1.No theme requirement
2.All kinds of Fine arts are accepted,including oil painting,printmaking,digital painting,photography,installation etc.
3.Artistic and original.
- SUBMISSION FORM 1.Photo, JPG/JPEG, no less than 1MB.
2. Video, MP4/AVI/MOV, less than 15 minutes, and DPI should not be less than 720P.
3. Number of works: no more than 5 works per person.
- SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS All application documents should be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
It must be a folder named after the artist’ name with 1. the documents includes A Brief introduction(with a photo) of the artist; 2. Pictures and descriptions of the art works.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US: More info: www.sinocanarts.org
Facebook: Scaac Sinocanarts
NOTICE! 1. No charge or any fees .
2. The art works must be created by the artists themselves and have the copyright, no plagiarism, copying or counterfeiting.
3. All legal issues and responsibilities arising from the copyrights involved in the submitted works shall be borne by the contributors themselves.
4. The exhibitor has the right to use the art works for exhibition and promotion during the exhibition period .
5. All contributors are deemed to have agreed to and abide by the provisions of these draft rules.
6. The rights to interpret this solicitation notice belongs to the organizer.